find all Islamic posts in English Roman urdu and Hindi related to Quran,Namz,Hadith,Ramadan,Haz,Zakat,Tauhid,Iman,Shirk,daily hadith,Islamic fatwa on various topics,Ramzan ke masail,namaz ka sahi tareeqa

what should I do if I see a non- mahram cousin without hijab, and I have a necessity to talk to her?

QUESTION:
Sheikh, what should I do if I see a non-
mahram cousin without hijab, and I have
a necessity to talk to her? Should I tell
her to go wear a hijab or should I keep
my gaze down while talking?

ANSWER:

You must not be chitchatting or hanging
around with her as she's a non mahram
to you and especially if she is not abiding
by the proper hijab. Go and talk to your
sister or mother to convey whatever you
want to say to her providing it is halal.

Sheikh Assim Al-Hakeem

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

youtube

Recent Posts

Labels

Blog Archive

Please share these articles for Sadqa E Jaria
Jazak Allah Shukran

Most Readable

POPULAR POSTS