find all Islamic posts in English Roman urdu and Hindi related to Quran,Namz,Hadith,Ramadan,Haz,Zakat,Tauhid,Iman,Shirk,daily hadith,Islamic fatwa on various topics,Ramzan ke masail,namaz ka sahi tareeqa

My family and my friends tell me that my worships aren't accepted and my emaan isn't as strong as them! They keep on hurting me all the time by saying all these even tho they aren't fully practising Muslim while l'm Alhamdulillah. Are they right?

QUESTION:
My family and my friends tell me that
my worships aren't accepted and my
emaan isn't as strong as them! They
keep on hurting me all the time by saying all these even tho they aren't
fully practising Muslim while l'm
Alhamdulillah. Are they right?

ANSWER:

Anyone saying this about themnselves
are not right and they are boasting
about something that only Allah can
judge. Just smile in their faces and
ignore them.

Sheikh Assim Al-Hakeemn

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

youtube

Recent Posts

Labels

Blog Archive

Please share these articles for Sadqa E Jaria
Jazak Allah Shukran

Most Readable

POPULAR POSTS